According to MSN, Marriott will be providing free COVID testing on-site at a few of their Caribbean and Mexican properties. According to MSN’s article, “The complimentary testing is available for up to two people per room for guests staying three nights or longer at the following properties:
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa
- Marriott Cancun Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa
- W Punta de Mita
- The Westin Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
- Solaz a Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos
- Zadun, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
- The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba”
You can read the entire article here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tips/marriott-adds-complimentary-on-site-covid-19-testing-at-properties-across-the-caribbean-and-mexico/ar-BB1dWD29
Please note that none of these properties are MVC properties.
This offering will allow guests who travel to any participating resort to remain compliant with the US recent rule requiring all incoming travelers to present proof of a negative COVID test within three days of arrival in the US.
Anything to help upcoming travelers meet regulations easily is welcome, in my book. Hopefully, this benefit will spread to other Marriott properties, including MVC that are located outside the US and US Territories.